Welcome!

Hi, and thanks for stopping by to visit my blog. This is a great place to keep up with what is going on at Renee Bynum Photography. Whether it be art, photography, give-a-ways, contests, or just happenings in my life, this is the place to find it.

I would like to give thanks to the Lord for the talent in which he has blessed me. I've always had a passion for photography and was blessed with the opportunity to turn that passion into a career 3 years ago. Without him I would be nothing! I pray that all I do and say brings glory to his name! He is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords!:)

I am an award winning photographer and member of the PPA (Professional Photographer's of America). I can do studio or on-location photography. I specialize in maternity, newborn, baby, children, senior, family, boudoir, events, and wedding portraits. I currently serve the Mississippi, New Orleans, Alabama, and Georgia areas. My sessions are so different than your chain store sessions in that the session is customized totally for you. We meet at fun locations, talk about what attire to wear, and give your photos an artsy feel that brings out your personality.

.................................................................................................................................................

Phone: 601-732-8133 or Email Me!"

.................................................................................................................................................

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Kodak "Picture of the Day" | Mississippi Portrait Photographer

Okay, so I didn't even know that I had won the Kodak "Picture of the Day!"  A photographer friend of mine saw it and posted on my Facebook page.  I thought I would share it with all of my blog readers.  When selected, your picture entry will appear on the huge Kodak Times Square Screen Gallery in New York City. What a way to start the New Year!:)






1 comment:

  1. Renee that is so awesome I am so very proud of you...look how far you have come...YOUR business has made it all the way to NEW YORK!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! It has been awesome to watch you grow in your profession Congrats, I love you dearly!
    Love, Danielle

    ReplyDelete